President and Chairwomen
Administrator and Management Consultant
Mrs. Vanasse is a recognized as manager and specialist in the fields of management and import – export. She is the founder and president & CEO of Vanasse & Associés since its inception. Her fields of expertise include enterprise management, international trade management, strategic planning, global supply chain management and international logistics (procurement, transportation, distribution and customs), traceability, business management, business transfer and transmission and project management.
Vanasse & Associés clients, some of which are multinationals, are based in Canada, Europe, Australia and the United States, among other countries.
During her career, Mrs. Vanasse has given conferences, seminars and numerous hours of training on international commerce and management in Canada, United-States and in Europe for her public and private sector clients and partners. This include: the MDEIE, the BDC, the CCI, the HECs, Emploi Québec, the Quebec Agri-Food Export Club, the MAPAQ, I.E.Canada, the Board of Trade of Metropolitain Montreal – World Trade Centre Montréal. In France, her services were also called upon by Groupe ESC Toulouse, Toulouse Business School of Toulouse, and Classe-Export have also called on her services. Complete list can be found on the website. Other projects are currently in development.
Mrs. Vanasse has degrees from the University of Québec at Trois-Rivières and the University of Montreal. She continually upgrades seeks the latest information and training in order to remain at the cutting edge of topics that interest her and for which she provides consulting services.
- From 1991 up to March 2011, she was a member of the Ordre des administrateurs agréés du Quebec (OAAQ).
- From 2000 to 2004, she was a member of the Montreal Regional Committee, of which she took on the position of president the last year. She has also sat on the Disciplinary Council from 2002 to 2010
- In 2002 Mrs. Vanasse was the recipient of the “Prix Reconnaissance 2002” (Recognition Prize 2002) awarded by the OAAQ.
- From 2006 to 2011, she was a member of the Canadian Association of Importers and Exporters (I.E.Canada). In September 2009, she accepted a seat on the Association’s Quebec Chapter Committee.
- From 2006 to 2012, she was a member of the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie française au Canada (CCIFC)
- From 2007 to 2019, Mrs. Vanasse is also a member of the Réseau des conseillers en management du Québec – RCMQ (Quebec Network of Management Consultants) known as ACMP Quebec Chapter as of July 2017.
- Also in 2007, she became a member of the Cercle Esteler who became in 2015 the Cercle d’affaires Belgique-Quebec (CABQ)
- From 2007 up to 2012, she was a member and a partner of the Fédération Internationale des Journalistes et Écrivains des Vins et Spiritueux (FIJEV), an international organization for wine journalists and writers.
- In 2008, she became the founder-member of the Club des Initiés, Affaires internationales, an international business club. She has been on the Club’s board of directors between February 2009 and June 2012 and she held the post of vice-president. In 2010 and 2011, she was named “Initiée de l’année” (Authority of the year) by the Club.
- Since 2010 she is also a member of the Cercle des Femmes professionnelles.
- In 2010, she joined the Association des Conseillers en Transmission d’Entreprises et Relève du Québec (ACTER) – (Quebec Association of Consultants for Business Transfer and Transmission) under the ACTER.
- In 2010, she sat on the Export Committee at the Chambre de commerce de l’Est de Montréal.
- Since 2010, she is registered on the directory of the laboratories and consultants of the INITIA Foundation. She became a member in 2013.
- In 2010, she became a professional recommended by the “SAJE accompanying business people” (Quebec, Canada) within the SUCCES-RELÈVE program (Accompanying consultant of business buyers/takeovers). She also took active participation in 2010-2012 and back in April 2013 up to June 2016 on the “Community of practice – Business Transfer” (CPTE) committee at the RCMQ.
- From November 2012 up to August 2013, she was a member of the Rotary Club of Montreal. She worked as a volunteer on the Micro-credit Project in Uganda. In February 2013 she was also Chair of the membership committee
- From October 2014 to June 2021, she has been a member of OSCI (Opérateurs Spécialisés du Commerce international), Paris, France.
- From September 2015 to March 2016, Mrs. Vanasse was, as its secretary, a member of the Administration Counsel of the Cercle d’affaires Belgique Québec.
- In 2017, she was named Ambassador of the CABQ.
Mrs. Vanasse has written several articles and specification sheets for such publications as L’actualité alimentaire, the Expéditeur (Gestion & Logistique); ICI Magazine; Québec Inc Magazine; Action Canada-France, The Business People’ Magazine; a French Magazine Classe-Export, Lyon, France; and also for Les Éditions Techniques de l’Ingénieur, Paris, France. From 2007 up to 2012, she was a member and a partner of the Fédération Internationale des Journalistes et Écrivains des Vins et Spiritueux (FIJEV), an international organization for wine journalists and writers. Most of her articles can be found on the website.